To ensure that fried fish and meat always turn out delicious, flavorful and not soaked in oil, use our tips:
– fish fries well and quickly in a frying pan with a thick bottom, it is better to use refined oil for frying;
– Dry meat and fish will fry better. So dry with paper towels and then fry;
– Salt the meat only when a few minutes remain until the end of frying. This way it fries better, retains its juices, and has a crispy crust. You can also sprinkle a little powdered sugar – then the crust will be even rougher;
– roll the pieces of fish or meat in whipped egg mass first, and then in bread crumbs, you get golden and crispy crust, not something burnt;
– when roasting meat, don’t turn it often-it loses juice and becomes dry;
– old meat can be made soft by first marinating it or simply smearing it on all sides with mustard, battering it with a knife and sprinkling it with lemon juice;
– start frying cutlets and meat only in well heated oil;
– for more juicy and soft meat, first throw it for a couple of minutes in boiling water, then in a pan with heated oil;
– for golden onions to the meat, sprinkle them with flour, stir, shake off the excess flour and fry.
These simple tips will definitely help you cook the most delicious fish and flavorful, juicy and soft meat in the pan.