Almost every housewife has a problem with soot on cookware: even if you carefully look after your cookware, it will still appear, albeit in small amounts.
Especially this problem concerns old cookware, which was made of cast iron, which, although very good for cookware, must be taken care of very carefully.
My mother has just such utensils, but they are always clean. She shared her secrets with me.
How to clean dishes from soot:
- Wash the dishes with hot water;
- Take ammonia alcohol and rub six caps of alcohol on the dishes;
- Pack the dishes in a whole bag, tie it up and turn it upside down;
- Leave it overnight in a ventilated room.
- Take a sponge and remove the soot – the process will be easy and quick.
Rinse the dish with water and that’s it, it’s ready to use again.
Here is a very simple and reliable method, works always and with any amount of soot!