Every housewife has a problem with fouling on pots and pans: even if you carefully look after your cookware, it will still appear, albeit in small amounts.
Especially this problem concerns old cookware, which was made of cast iron, which, although very good for cookware, but also should be taken care of very carefully.
My mother has just such utensils, but they are always clean. She shared her secrets with me.
How to clean dishes from fouling:
- Wash the dishes with hot water;
- Take ammonia alcohol and rub six caps of it on the dishes;
- Pack the dishes in a bag, tie it and turn it several times on both sides;
- Leave overnight in a ventilated room.
- Take a sponge and remove the soot – the process will be easy and quick.
- Rinse the dish under water and that’s it, it’s ready to use again.
Did you like this method? Share it with your friends!