With just 4 ingredients in a blender, you can easily “get” summer in a glass in just 5 minutes.
- Strawberries 10 pcs.
- Milk 0,5 cup
- Ice cubes 5 pcs.
- Sugar (optional) 1 tbsp.
- Slice the strawberries in half.
- Place the berries in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the milk into the blender. Add the ice.
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth.
- Depending on the power of your blender and the size of the ice cubes, this should take anywhere from 15 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the sugar, blending for a few more seconds.
- If the strawberries are sweet enough, you may not need to add sugar.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Garnish the smoothie glass with strawberries or cocktail umbrellas.