Each tender cube of steak is infused with a sensational marinade that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight. Get ready to experience an incredible burst of flavors in every bite!
A Versatile Dish for All Occasions
These steak bites are so delectable that they can be enjoyed as an appetizer or a main course. This recipe is designed for approximately 2 steaks, which serves around 4 people as an appetizer. However, if you decide to make it your entire meal, simply adjust the quantities accordingly.
The Art of Marinating Steak
Marinating steak serves two important purposes. Firstly, it injects a burst of flavor into the meat. Allowing the marinade to seep into the steak and its fat ensures that every bite is infused with layers of incredible taste. Secondly, it tenderizes the meat. Different cuts of steak have varying degrees of toughness and marbling, which refers to the fat content. Well-marbled steaks with streaks of fat resemble the patterns of actual marble, and in my opinion, they tend to have superior flavor.
For optimal results, I recommend marinating the steak for approximately 30 minutes. However, personal preference plays a role here. If you enjoy savoring the natural flavor of the steak, you may choose to marinate it for a shorter duration to avoid overpowering the meat’s inherent taste.
- 16 ounces top sirloin or ribeye steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large bowl or ziplock bag, combine all the marinade ingredients, except the steak. Stir well to ensure they are thoroughly mixed.
- Add the steak pieces to the marinade, sealing the bag or covering the bowl. Allow the steak to marinate for approximately 30 minutes. If desired, you can marinate it for as little as 15 minutes or leave it overnight for more intense flavors.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until it is hot.
- Remove the steak pieces from the marinade, discarding the remaining marinade.
- Place the steak pieces in the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute. Flip each piece and cook for an additional minute. These cooking times are suitable for medium steaks, so adjust accordingly if you prefer a different level of doneness.
- Serve the steak bites hot and enjoy the explosion of flavors.
Get ready to savor the tantalizing taste of these Marinated Steak Bites. Whether you choose to serve them as an appetizer or a main course, they are sure to impress with their incredible flavor and tenderness.