The tomatoes turn out very tasty and flavorful. The recipe is very easy and quick!
- Tomatoes – 4 pcs.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Apple cider vinegar – 0.5 tbsp.
- French mustard – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp.
- Sugar – 1/3 tsp.
- Black pepper – 1/3 tsp.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Parsley – 2 sprigs
- In a container mix vegetable oil, vinegar, French mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper, herbs and minced garlic. Mix everything. Marinade is ready.
- Tomatoes wash and cut into 0.5 cm thick rings.
- In a bowl we put a layer of tomatoes, abundantly pour marinade, on top of the next layer of tomatoes and again pour the marinade, and so lay all the tomatoes.
- We tighten the bowl with clingfilm and put it in the fridge for at least 15-20 minutes, but the longer the tomatoes are pickled, the tastier they are.