Mimosa salad is one of the most favorite salads in Ukraine. So why not add it to your holiday dinner? And to make the salad special this time, we’ll use a tasty fish.
- Salmon or tuna fillet 400 g
- eggs 4 pcs.
- carrots 2 pcs.
- 1 large onion
- 150 g low-fat mayonnaise
- mustard 2 tbsp
- Greens for decoration To taste
- salt To taste
- ground black pepper To taste
- Boil the fish fillets, eggs, potatoes and carrots separately.
- Mash the fish with a fork and put it in a salad bowl or in a small, transparent tin.
- Mix mayonnaise with mustard and smear a layer of fish with this sauce.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and chop them.
- Peel and grate carrots and potatoes.
- Chop onion (pickle if you want), crumble yolks.
- In molds, place layers of carrots, onions and potatoes on the fish, drenching each in sauce and seasoning with salt and pepper. Layers can be placed in different order to suit your taste.
- Sprinkle the yolks on top, decorate with sprigs of herbs.