Today we’re going to look at a delicious dessert that takes a few minutes to make in the microwave. It’s so easy and fast, even a child can do it!
- 50 gr. medium chopped almonds
- 50g of good quality melted butter
- 50g of melted dark chocolate – do not use chocolate with a high cocoa content.
- 2 Tbsp powdered or powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- Tip of salt
- A microwaveable dish of at least 220 ml.
STEP BY STEP RECIPE
Combine the chocolate and butter, add the almonds and stir to combine.
Mix the egg with powdered sugar.
Pour the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir.
Grease the mold with butter and pour the chocolate batter.
Bake in the microwave at 800 Watt for 3 minutes and 40 seconds – the main thing is not to dry it out!
Cool, remove from mold, and decorate with powdered sugar or icing. Cut it and enjoy!