My favorite homemade cookies are with raspberry and apricot jam. Add some flavorful spices and an unusual shape and you have another recipe for the most festive baked goods collection!
- flour 300 g
- melted butter 250 g
- sugar 250 g
- ground hazelnuts 250 g
- 2 boiled egg yolks
- cinnamon 1 tsp.
- cocoa 1 tsp.
- ground cloves 0.5 tsp.
- salt To taste
- raspberry jam 150 g
- apricot jam 150 g
- Mix the spices, cocoa and ground nuts and knead all together with 2 boiled egg yolks.
- Melted butter and sugar and carefully knead until it becomes a foamy mass, add a pinch of salt, add flour and egg yolk mixture little by little.
- Knead a smooth homogeneous dough, form it into a ball, wrap it in clingfilm and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then roll out the dough into a thin crust.
- Cut out circles of no more than 7 cm in diameter using moulds or a glass.
- Roll out the pastry scraps again into a thin layer, cut them into narrow strips and put a small rim around the edge of the circles.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the tartlet bases on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the raspberry and apricot jam in two separate containers. In this case, it is better to use thick jam.
- Fill the tartlet bases with one of the jams and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.